Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
2. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
3. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. People interested in volunteering are clear about their next steps and follow through on joining a team.
2. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
3. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- I just joined this week but I believe what stands in the way is nothing but leadership not prioritizing, modelling, training and equipping on a regular basis.
- Because if we do not solve this problem, its like putting money in a bag with huge holes in it.