Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
2. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
3. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. People interested in volunteering are clear about their next steps and follow through on joining a team.
2. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
3. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.