Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
2. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
3. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our parking lots, lobbies, and worship center are at or less than 80% full.
2. Our volunteers and staff are easy to identify and are able to provide answers when guests have questions.
3. Our volunteers are empowered to make spontaneous decisions without checking in with their team leader.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent