Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
2. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
3. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
2. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
3. Our volunteers invite their friends to join their team.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- do all we can to keep the door open for the gospel