Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
2. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
3. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
2. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
3. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- Difficult to retain faithful, dedicated, skillful workers
- To attract and retain guests as lifetime members