Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
2. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
3. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
2. Our volunteers are well-trained and regularly show up on time.
3. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- We need more people to return and stay in our church