Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
2. Our volunteers are well-trained and regularly show up on time.
3. Our volunteers are empowered to make spontaneous decisions without checking in with their team leader.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
2. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
3. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent