Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. Our volunteers save their conversations with friends for after service and are actively on the lookout to welcome new guests.
2. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
3. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
2. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
3. Our volunteers have a healthy attitude of serving and are prepared to go beyond just their scheduled time.