Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We know the right volunteers are in the right places because guests frequently ask them for prayer.
2. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
3. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our volunteers are empowered to make spontaneous decisions without checking in with their team leader.
2. Our volunteers are well-trained and regularly show up on time.
3. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent