Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
2. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
3. Our volunteers have caught the vision cast by leadership and are always enthusiastic to serve.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
2. Our volunteers and staff are easy to identify and are able to provide answers when guests have questions.
3. Our volunteers save their conversations with friends for after service and are actively on the lookout to welcome new guests.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- We have a great team so just getting everyone focused in this will help.
- When God trusts us with people we want to represent Him well and make them feel seen and wanted.