Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. Our volunteers have caught the vision cast by leadership and are always enthusiastic to serve.
2. Our volunteers are well-trained and regularly show up on time.
3. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
2. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
3. Our volunteers invite their friends to join their team.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- We don’t have a specific plan to be guest-ready.
- We as a church need to grow, and being guest-ready is an important factor for this growth.