Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We know the right volunteers are in the right places because guests frequently ask them for prayer.
2. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
3. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
2. Our volunteers have a healthy attitude of serving and are prepared to go beyond just their scheduled time.
3. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent