Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
2. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
3. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our volunteers and staff are easy to identify and are able to provide answers when guests have questions.
2. People interested in volunteering are clear about their next steps and follow through on joining a team.
3. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- Leadership mindset, training, culture of excellence
- Momentum, growth, and more importantly, noticing our guest is so relevant to us.