Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
2. Our parking lots, lobbies, and worship center are at or less than 80% full.
3. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
2. Our volunteers are empowered to make spontaneous decisions without checking in with their team leader.
3. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- I don’t feel our welcoming of guests is our most pressing problem, but I may not be tuned into the importance of this as an issue
- To be honest I am not sure this is really our critical issue.