Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
2. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
3. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our volunteers are empowered to make spontaneous decisions without checking in with their team leader.
2. Our volunteers are well-trained and regularly show up on time.
3. Our volunteers have a healthy attitude of serving and are prepared to go beyond just their scheduled time.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent