Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
2. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
3. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
2. Our parking lots, lobbies, and worship center are at or less than 80% full.
3. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere is one of the first ways to tear down barriers to the gospel.