Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
2. People interested in volunteering are clear about their next steps and follow through on joining a team.
3. Our volunteers have a healthy attitude of serving and are prepared to go beyond just their scheduled time.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our volunteers save their conversations with friends for after service and are actively on the lookout to welcome new guests.
2. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
3. Our volunteers are empowered to make spontaneous decisions without checking in with their team leader.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent