Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
2. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
3. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
2. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
3. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- Application to our model of ministry