Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. Our parking lots, lobbies, and worship center are at or less than 80% full.
2. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
3. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our volunteers and staff are easy to identify and are able to provide answers when guests have questions.
2. Our volunteers save their conversations with friends for after service and are actively on the lookout to welcome new guests.
3. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- even though church attendance world wide has fallen off, we need to
set a program to welcome and attend to our guests.