Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
2. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
3. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. We know the right volunteers are in the right places because guests frequently ask them for prayer.
2. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
3. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- Covid distancing, need to create alterior ways. But I think our church is doing a good job with new visitors…
- People visiting na new church has a need / longing/searching for something. That is the reason they are visiting. We need to determine the need and provide the answer/solution.