Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
2. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
3. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
2. Our volunteers are empowered to make spontaneous decisions without checking in with their team leader.
3. Our volunteers invite their friends to join their team.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- disorganization and messiness, plus potentially training on how to be welcoming? We could probably do more specific training beyond being friendly.
- Connecting with guests and making them feel welcomed and excited to come back opens the door to further spiritual growth.