Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
2. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
3. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. We know the right volunteers are in the right places because guests frequently ask them for prayer.
2. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
3. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent