Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. Our volunteers have a healthy attitude of serving and are prepared to go beyond just their scheduled time.
2. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
3. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
2. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
3. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent