Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
2. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
3. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
2. Our parking lots, lobbies, and worship center are at or less than 80% full.
3. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- Covid-19, as there’s a lot of restrictions for the number of guests we can accommodate at church these days.
- As we’ll always have new guests and members coming to the church, we need to ensure they feel absolutely comfortable from day 1.