Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
2. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
3. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
2. Our volunteers have caught the vision cast by leadership and are always enthusiastic to serve.
3. Our volunteers invite their friends to join their team.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- Lack of staff—spread too thin to do effective follow-through on volunteer training, etc.
- It’s vital to the health/growth of the church and its ministries.