Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
2. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
3. Our volunteers have caught the vision cast by leadership and are always enthusiastic to serve.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our parking lots, lobbies, and worship center are at or less than 80% full.
2. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
3. Our volunteers save their conversations with friends for after service and are actively on the lookout to welcome new guests.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- The biggest one is that we have outgrown our building. We are working on building a new one, but it will be around two years before that happens.
- Churches grow when guests decide to stay. Since our church’s goal is to say yes to Jesus and make disciples, it’s important for us to reach guests.