Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
2. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
3. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
2. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
3. Our volunteers are well-trained and regularly show up on time.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent