Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
2. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
3. We know the right volunteers are in the right places because guests frequently ask them for prayer.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
2. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
3. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent