Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
2. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
3. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our volunteers invite their friends to join their team.
2. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
3. Our volunteers are empowered to make spontaneous decisions without checking in with their team leader.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- Catching the why, and not letting the fear of the world distract yuou from serving.
- God calls us to bring the outside in.