Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
2. Our volunteers invite their friends to join their team.
3. Our volunteers are empowered to make spontaneous decisions without checking in with their team leader.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
2. Our volunteers save their conversations with friends for after service and are actively on the lookout to welcome new guests.
3. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- Volunteer is leading this area, need to resource them better
- Want to close the gap and get first timers back and know them