Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
2. We know the right volunteers are in the right places because guests frequently ask them for prayer.
3. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
2. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
3. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent