Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
2. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
3. Our volunteers have a healthy attitude of serving and are prepared to go beyond just their scheduled time.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
2. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
3. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.