Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
2. Our parking lots, lobbies, and worship center are at or less than 80% full.
3. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our volunteers are empowered to make spontaneous decisions without checking in with their team leader.
2. Our volunteers save their conversations with friends for after service and are actively on the lookout to welcome new guests.
3. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- COVID recovery and elderly congregation.