Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. People interested in volunteering are clear about their next steps and follow through on joining a team.
2. Our volunteers save their conversations with friends for after service and are actively on the lookout to welcome new guests.
3. Our volunteers invite their friends to join their team.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our parking lots, lobbies, and worship center are at or less than 80% full.
2. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
3. Our volunteers and staff are easy to identify and are able to provide answers when guests have questions.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- Our space and current size of our volunteers.
- To make it easier for them to get plugged into community and focus on their relationship with Jesus.