Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
2. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
3. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
2. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
3. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent