Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
2. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
3. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. We know the right volunteers are in the right places because guests frequently ask them for prayer.
2. Our volunteers save their conversations with friends for after service and are actively on the lookout to welcome new guests.
3. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.