Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
2. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
3. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. We know the right volunteers are in the right places because guests frequently ask them for prayer.
2. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
3. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent