Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
2. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
3. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
2. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
3. We know the right volunteers are in the right places because guests frequently ask them for prayer.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent