Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
2. Our volunteers save their conversations with friends for after service and are actively on the lookout to welcome new guests.
3. Our volunteers have a healthy attitude of serving and are prepared to go beyond just their scheduled time.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
2. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
3. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- To reach them with the gospel