Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
2. We know the right volunteers are in the right places because guests frequently ask them for prayer.
3. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
2. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
3. Our volunteers are empowered to make spontaneous decisions without checking in with their team leader.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- We need to move to our own property… renting is holding us back … we have a tight schedule and are limited