Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
2. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
3. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
2. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
3. Our volunteers invite their friends to join their team.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- Lack of systems, programs, and clear “Next Steps”
- We want to ensure that we are giving each person that walks onto our campus a clear opportunity and path to get connected and involved so that they can know Jesus in community.