Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
2. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
3. Our volunteers are empowered to make spontaneous decisions without checking in with their team leader.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our volunteers save their conversations with friends for after service and are actively on the lookout to welcome new guests.
2. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
3. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent