Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
2. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
3. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
2. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
3. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- In order to retain and assimilate our guests.