Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
2. Our volunteers have caught the vision cast by leadership and are always enthusiastic to serve.
3. Our volunteers have a healthy attitude of serving and are prepared to go beyond just their scheduled time.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
2. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
3. Our volunteers invite their friends to join their team.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- I think the biggest hurdle is convincing someone that they are not too busy to be trained to be a welcomer of people (guests and regulars).
- So that we can be more ready for the people we are inviting to our Sunday Gatherings, and the people we are investing time and prayer in relational evangelism.