Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
2. Our parking lots, lobbies, and worship center are at or less than 80% full.
3. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
2. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
3. Our volunteers and staff are easy to identify and are able to provide answers when guests have questions.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- Burn out, apathy, unorganized, not having a plan in place and no strategy.
Also all team members are volunteers. This just names some of the biggest.
- To be relevant, effective and hold a high level of retention.