Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
2. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
3. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
2. Our volunteers and staff are easy to identify and are able to provide answers when guests have questions.
3. Our volunteers are empowered to make spontaneous decisions without checking in with their team leader.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent