Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
2. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
3. We know the right volunteers are in the right places because guests frequently ask them for prayer.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
2. Our volunteers have a healthy attitude of serving and are prepared to go beyond just their scheduled time.
3. Our volunteers save their conversations with friends for after service and are actively on the lookout to welcome new guests.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent