Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
2. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
3. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
2. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
3. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent