Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
2. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
3. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
2. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
3. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- Everyone following the game plan and systems in place.
- To meet people where they are at.