Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
2. Our volunteers have caught the vision cast by leadership and are always enthusiastic to serve.
3. Our volunteers save their conversations with friends for after service and are actively on the lookout to welcome new guests.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
2. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
3. Our parking lots, lobbies, and worship center are at or less than 80% full.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent