Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
2. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
3. Our volunteers and staff are easy to identify and are able to provide answers when guests have questions.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
2. We know the right volunteers are in the right places because guests frequently ask them for prayer.
3. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- Lack of willingness to engage outside of friend groups.
- The gospel is good news that we can disguise with an unwelcoming experience.